Regional District of Nanaimo

City of Nanaimo

North Cedar Improvement District

List of Statutes

Map Quest

Ministry of Finance

Residential Tenancy Office

Passport office and Consular Affairs (Travel Declaration Information)

Advance Directives

Vancouver Island Real Estate Board

Title Insurance Company

Notary Website

Shaw Cable

BC Hydro

Travel Consent Letters

Please go to the government of Canada website. Please fill in the forms, print it off and make an appointment with our office to sign it. Please note that we will need two pieces of Identification for the parent giving consent for the child to travel.